- Course Introduction and Welcome Message
- You don’t receive calls because your CV never made it past Talent Management SW
- Your resume should look like this to start getting phone calls!
- You should professionally create and grow your personal brand
- How to find anyone's business e-mail and reach out to them
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a wall!
- You only have 6 seconds to make it or break it!
- This is how to pass the recruiter/HR pre-screening phone interview like a pro!
- Mentioning an exact salary expectations will cost you thousands!
- This is how to impress hiring managers during the phone interview
- Standout by sending a thank you e-mail immediately after the phone interview
- “Tell me about yourself?” is your chance to give a great first impression
- How can you prepare for the interview most common questions?
- The interview is a 2-way street, prepare these questions to ask the interviewer
- Now you got the offer, what’s next? How can you evaluate the offer?
- How can you counter-offer like a pro!
This course will teach you practical skills on how to write an effective resume, how to build an advanced LinkedIn profile, how to effectively brand yourself, and how to conduct a great pre-screening interview. This course will teach you effective practical strategies that work and make you stand out from the crowd to ultimately land your dream job at a fortune 100 company of your choice. This course is divided into 10 tips, covering topics such as how to write a great resume, how to build a solid brand for yourself and how to conduct a successful pre-screening phone interview.
Make your WordPress website better, faster, more secure and rich on features with free plugins
Learn how to use the Linkedin platform to develop freelance writing opportunities.
How to build mental resilience in tough times
About the instructors
- 4.35 Calificación
- 93413 Estudiantes
- 24 Cursos
Dr. Ryan Ahmed, Ph.D., MBA
Professor & Best-selling Udemy Instructor, 90,000+ students
Ryan Ahmed is a best-selling Udemy instructor who is passionate about education and technology. Ryan's mission is to make quality education accessible and affordable to everyone. Ryan holds a Ph.D. degree in Mechanical Engineering from McMaster* University, with focus on Mechatronics and Electric Vehicle (EV) control. He also received a Master’s of Applied Science degree from McMaster, with focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and fault detection and an MBA in Finance from the DeGroote School of Business.
Ryan held several engineering positions at Fortune 500 companies globally such as Samsung America and Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Canada. Ryan has taught several courses on Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics to over 90,000+ students globally. He has over 15 published journal and conference research papers on state estimation, AI, Machine learning, battery modeling and EV controls. He is the co-recipient of the best paper award at the IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo (iTEC 2012) in Detroit, MI, USA.
Ryan is a Stanford Certified Project Manager (SCPM), certified Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) in Ontario, a member of the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE), and a member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE). He is also the program Co-Chair at the 2017 IEEE Transportation and Electrification Conference (iTEC’17) in Chicago, IL, USA.
* McMaster University is one of only four Canadian universities consistently ranked in the top 100 in the world.
i really gained a lot of information by spending my leisure time , im really grateful to thank you for your guidence.