- What is Psychic Reading
- Psychic vs Psychic Medium
- Biggest misconception about Psychics/Psychic Readings
- Tip #1
- Tip #2
- Tip #3
- Tip #4
- Tip #5
- Tip #6
- Tip #7
- Tip #8
- Tip #9
- Tip #10
- Final Thought on How to Get the Best Psychic Reading
This course will give you tips on getting the best psychic reading!
It will teach you the best way to approach Psychic Reading - show what to pay attention to and take in consideration before, during and after the reading - so that you could get the most insightful help from the Psychic Reading.
It will also explain the basics of Psychic Reading!
I was born with Psychic Medium abilities and throughout my life, I have used them in my own life as well as for helping others! I always strive for better and as an Empowerment Psychic Medium and Spiritual Teacher – I have been helping others to not only bring clarity in situations of their concern but go beyond it. I love to empower others to be the predictors, creators and psychics for themselves, in their own life so that instead of relying on the outside sources for information – people are confident in their own ability to access information that's hidden to physical senses.
Besides natural abilities and always improving them, learning from personal experiences over the years, I have also improved my abilities and knowledge professionally by teaching classes on different spiritual subjects internationally.
Few other accomplishments...
* I am an author of several self-help books in different languages.
Even though my first self-help book "The Power of Being Different" was self-published, it was featured by HayHouse (one of the fastest-growing self-help and transformational publishers in the world)…
* I am an author and Illustrator of several children’s books…
* For years I was a Radio and Tv Producer and Host with many self-help leaders as guests on her shows. It allowed her to reach people worldwide.
- I also have been a Spiritual Teacher having taught internationally – in person and online for past decade!
- While living in California, I was involved in volunteering for Hay House in events presenting such Spiritual Leaders with their teachings as Louise L. Hay, Cheryl Richardson, Mona Lisa Schultz, Steven D. Farmer, Colette Baron-Reid, Sylvia Brown and others...
- For almost half of her life, living outside her birth-country in countries like Sweden, Germany, USA, UK – Scotland + traveled to many others, has given me the ability to better understand differences of culture, personalities, nationalities, lifestyles, languages etc - challenges that these differences present and therefore help on a deeper level.
To date and to my knowledge, my work and services have already reached 20 different countries.