- 1 - Drum Rack
- 2 - Simpler
- 3 - MIDI Mapping
- 4 - Piano Roll Editor
- 5 - Arpeggiator
- 6 - Sidechain Compression
- 7 - Record to the Arrangement
- BONUS : Where to go from here
In this new Ableton Live 9 Tutorial, I show you the 7 Things You Must Know How to Do in Ableton Live 9.
Please like the video and share with your friends so I can teach more music producers the skills that matter today!
Ableton Live 9 is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above
In this video, I will show you my 7 Things You Must Know How to Do in Ableton Live 9
What you'll learn in this course will help you understand the basics of some of the main features in Ableton Live 9.
Learn to love Ableton Live 9 and make music with it.
Course Goals :-
• Learn the Basics of the Drum Rack in Ableton Live
• Learn how to use the Simpler in Ableton Live 9
• Understand how to MIDI Map a MIDI Device in Ableton Live
• Learn to use the Piano Roll Editor
• Learn the features of the Arpeggiator in Ableton Live
• Learn how to set up Sidechain Compression and create Ghost tracks
• Learn how to record from the Session view to the Arrangement view
A basic but complete yoga course
General Cantonese Introduction by a LOCAL Hong Konger
Make yourself familiar with Six Sigma
A kettlebell workout/flow incorporating bodyweight movements. Pilates finishing moves + Yoga vinyasas with kettlebells !
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over ten years and I've got a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy creating and editing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.