- Learn Sign of numbers
- Adding and Subtracting real numbers
- Opposite of a number
- Exercises Opposite of a number
- Multiplication of real numbers
- Ex Multiplication of real numbers
- Least Common Multiple
- Exercises Least Common Multiple
- Reciprocal of a number
- Exercises Reciprocal of a number
- Dividing Fractions
- Introducing variables
- Commutative law of Addition
This course is an introduction to the fundamental concepts of algebra. This course is designed for anyone with little to no previous algebra experience. The course contains videos with detailed explanations to the following topics:
Real Numbers and Algebraic Expressions
- Learn the sign of numbers.
- Addition and subtraction of real numbers.
- Opposite of a number.
- Multiplication of real numbers - the meaning of parentheses.
- Least Common Multiples.
- Division of real numbers.
- Introducing variables - Evaluating algebraic expressions.
- Exponents - The greatest common factor.
- Properties of real numbers.
Permutations and Combinations concepts made easy for all your Test Prep Exams (GMAT/GRE/CAT/Bank PO/SAT/ACT/SSC CGL)
Complete guide from development to deployment
About the instructors
- 4.12 Calificación
- 7265 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Boubacar Siddy Diallo
Is Math frustrating? Have you been told that you don't have a Math brain? Do you understand Math, then forget?
A year ago, I identified the reasons why students struggle with learning Mathematics and came up with solutions. I apply those solutions when tutoring students. One of my students changed his major to Mathematics and currently work as a Math Tutor at a college. I will show you the same learning strategies in this course and I am confident that you will do well.
Let me help you learn Algebra.
An easy refresher on what I learned from my previous year in school. He has a few interesting and new methods that I haven't seen before.
Very nice of handling these operations - Good man
yes good,especially for me teaching basic algebra
It was good , but not as much expected . But i have learnt a few things which i can use in my teaching sessions