- Lab Session - Intro to Storage Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Database Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Compute and Networking Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Management Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Application Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Analytics and Machine Learning
- Lab Session - Intro to Security, Identity & Compliance
- Lab Session - Intro to Developer, Media, Mobile, Migration, Business, IoT
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Lab Session - Highly Available & Fault Tolerant NodeJS Server
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Lab Session - AWS Command Line Interface
- AWS Free Tier
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
Send email with AWS SES;
Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
PhD/ DBA/ Masters preparing for Research Proposal .
Are you looking for a way to create music for your Instagram, Podcast or YouTube videos?
About the instructors
- 4.48 Calificación
- 323443 Estudiantes
- 4 Cursos
The fastest route to cloud certification.
Providing accelerated learning programs taught by AWS professional level certified instructors since 2014. A unique approach that focusses on maximum results in the shortest possible time. Quality lecture videos reinforced with instructional and hands-on lab videos and, review tests.
Don't waste hours of valuable time watching long boring videos only to find you are still not prepared for the exam.
I did not understand 'serverless' until now, it was confusing, now it makes sense.