- Lab Session - Intro to Storage Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Database Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Compute and Networking Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Management Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Application Services
- Lab Session - Intro to Analytics and Machine Learning
- Lab Session - Intro to Security, Identity & Compliance
- Lab Session - Intro to Developer, Media, Mobile, Migration, Business, IoT
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Lab Session - Highly Available & Fault Tolerant NodeJS Server
- AWS Command Line Interface
- Lab Session - AWS Command Line Interface
- AWS Free Tier
A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Subtitles for 24 languages.
Learn how to do common tasks:
Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
Send email with AWS SES;
Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch; and
Use the AWS Command Line Interface.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
About the instructors
- 4.45 Calificación
- 212183 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
The fastest route to cloud certification.
Providing accelerated learning programs taught by AWS professional level certified instructors since 2014. A unique approach that focusses on maximum results in the shortest possible time. Quality lecture videos reinforced with instructional and hands-on lab videos and, review tests.
Don't waste hours of valuable time watching long boring videos only to find you are still not prepared for the exam.
More skills achived
This is amazing way of learning AWS and its services hands on experience makes the beginner more confident . Thankyou :)
worth the time spent..!
It is intresting