Tired of seeing endless 'How to code 50 Android apps in 10 days' courses?
Ever just wanted to get stuck in to Android app development right away?
Just want to learn Java without being messed around for 2 hours?
Well, that's why I created this Android development course! No other course takes you from beginner (with no experience) to a full Android app in less time than it takes to make a sandwich! I will show you how to:
- Install Android Studio (and required extras)
- Setup the graphical look of your app
- Connect layout elements like buttons and Text Fields to your java code
- Code in Java within an Android activity
- Store items in Android Shared Preferences, making them accessible across app restarts
This course is for you if you:
- Are a beginner or novice to Android App development
- Want to understand Android apps in a short period of time
- Love proceeding at an awesomely brisk pace!
This course is not for you if:
- You are an expert or intermediate programmer
What software do you need?
- Android Studio (free) which runs on PC / Mac / Linux
Do you need experience?
- No. I assume you are a complete beginner to apps and development in general
What makes this course different?
It's just so quick! Take i right now and you'll learn Android apps before you can even blink! Everyone used to tell me apps were hard to make - but they're wrong. It's probably because they had bad teachers - join me and I'll show you what good teaching is!
PLEASE NOTE: This course is designed to get you up and running with Android and Android Studio in record time. Therefore we have limited time to actually explain everything. My other course on Android app development explains everything we do in much more detail.