Apache JMeter is an open source tool for performance testing. It is widely also used for functional testing of API services. This course will teach how test Web services (REST/SOAP) using JMeter. JMeter is highly used in comparison tool SOAP UI & Rest Assured library as it is free and no coding skills required.
This course will not teach theory but it is 100% practical, also teaching with Real Live examples, not just some mock API's.
In this course we would be covering below topics, for detail list please check the Curriculum.
- What is API Testing & why we need to do?
- What is JMeter and Installation.
- Jmeter Components for API Testing
- Test Plan
- thread group
- Scenarios of REST API (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE)
- Scenarios of SOAP Webservice
- Handling CSV Files
- JMeter Function needed for API Testing
- Real Project Examples and Reporting