- Lesson 1A - The Individual Letters
- Lesson 1B - Emission of Letters
- Lesson 2 - The Letters (Joined)
- Lesson 3 - The Letters of Muqattaah
- Lesson 4 - Lesson 4 The Short Vowels
- Lesson 5 - The Double Vowels
- Lesson 6 - Exercises of Short and Double Vowels
- Lesson 7 - The Small Alif, Yā and Wāw
- Lesson 8 - The Mads (Long Vowels) and Al-leen (Swift Mad)
- Lesson 9 - Exercises of Double Vowels Mads (Long Vowels) and Al-leen (Swift Mad)
- Lesson 10 - As-Sukoon (Resting & Bouncing Sounds)
- Lesson 11a - Exercises of As-Sukoon (Resting & Bouncing Sounds)
- Lesson 11b - Exercises of As-Sukoon (Resting & Bouncing Sounds)
- Lesson 12 - Shaddah (Strengthening)
- Lesson 13 - Exercises of Shaddah (Strengthening)
- Lesson 14-15 Exercises of Shaddah As-Sookon and Double Shaddah
- Lesson 16 - Exercises of Shaddah and As-Sookon with Maad
- Lesson Last - Exercises of All
Al-Qaidah An-Noraniah is the only authentic method that teaches how to read Arabic or recite the Holy Quran with Tajweed for everyone of all age.
Course (This course is for anyone who want to learn Arabic or Quran)
Learning Method (It is Phonetic to understand the sound of the letters not only the name)
Makhraj (Makharij) It is the place in the mouth from where the sound of the letter must come to pronounce it correctly.
Haraka (Vowels) There are 3 short vowels in the Arabic alphabet called Fatha, Kasra and Dhamma.
About the instructors
- 4.5 Calificación
- 7688 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Abdul Halim Yousufzai
Data Network and Security Engineer
Network Engineer with over 20 years of experience Cisco and Juniper equipment (Routers, Switches and Firewalls), Microsoft servers and satellite/radio communication.I have master degree from Birmingham City University, UK in Data Networks and Security, I am Cisco, Juniper, Microsoft and PRINCE2 certified.
I have been employed by United Nations as Information and Communication Technology professional. All this extensive experience has given me a comprehensive understanding of the entire ICT industry and all its operations. I have been working with different training centers, Institutes and universities in south Asia on part time bases teaching languages and technology.
Masha allah nice
Outstanding, great, Alhamdulillah
not what i expected
JazakaAllah for taking time to provide us with this great course. May Allah reward you and all of your loved ones Jannah firdaous.
The course is really good. It has helped me to know the letters of Arabic and how to pronounce it correctly. I will recommend it to anyone who is passionate about Arabic