- Which is your favourite pattern in Nature
- Introduction to Arithmetic Progression
- Introduction to AP with Solved Examples
- nth term of an A.P.
- nth term of an A.P. Solved Examples
- nth term of an A.P. Advance Examples
- Sum of n terms of an A.P.
- Sequence & Series Intro
- Properties of Arithmetic Progression
- Sum of n terms of an A.P. Advance examples
- Insert n number of terms between two given number - A.P.
- nth term of Geometric Progression
- Sum of n terms of G.P.
- Sum of 7+77+777+7777 + .... n terms
- Geometric Mean
- Relationship between A.M. & G.M.
- Sum of series 5 + 11 + 19 + 29 + 41 + .... n terms
- Miscellaneous Examples
We will learn everything about Arithmetic Progression, Geometric Progression and some special series - from deriving formulas for nth term, finding sum of first n terms, sum of first n natural numbers, sum of squares & cubes of first n natural numbers. The course will demonstrate many solved examples, for interesting real life questions. This course is for absolute beginner, and by the end of the course with some practice, you will become an expert in any Sequence & Series question. The course is highly useful for any school student and students preparing for competitive examinations like SAT, GRE, IIT JEE Mains & Advance.
- Arithmetic Progression
- Geometric Progression
- Sum of first n natural numbers
- Sum of squares & cubes of first n natural numbers
- Special Series
About the instructors
- 4.03 Calificación
- 4616 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Abhishek Mishra, IITian, PhD in Neuroscience
Educator at Unacademy |Youtuber @ e-Vidyalaya by Abhishek
I did my undergraduate studies at Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India (2011-2016). Right now, I am a PhD candidate in Neuroscience at Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology, Munich, Germany. I am trying to understand how a neural circuit functions. At Udemy, I will be creating courses for benefit of students. You can follow my courses on Unacademy (link on my profile). You can subscribe to my youtube channel (e-Vidyalaya by Abhishek Mishra) - link in my profile, to get more contents.
Totally it was worth learning and refreshing the concepts.
It's an amazing course for extended knowledge on arithmetics and patterns. Thanks for making it free :) .