- 1 - AWS Analytics and Data Lakes
- 2 - Amazon Athena - Interactive query service
- 3 - Amazon CloudSearch - Managed search service
- 4 - Amazon Elasticsearch Service
- 5 - Amazon Kinesis - Data Stream - Visualizing Web Traffic Using Amazon Kinesis
- 6 - Amazon Kinesis - Data Streams using AWS CLI
- 7 - Amazon Redshift - Data warehousing
- 8 - Amazon QuickSight - Business Analytics Intelligence Service
- 9 - Amazon Data Pipeline - Automate data movement
- 10 - AWS Glue – Managed ETL Service
AWS emerging as leading player in the cloud computing, data analytics, data science and Machine learning.
AWS Analytics course lectures with practical demos
Lecture Duration (hh:mm:ss)
Amazon Athena - Interactive query service 00:07:10
Amazon CloudSearch - Managed search service 00:16:20
Amazon EMR 00:11:05
Amazon Elasticsearch Service 00:11:36
Amazon Kinesis - Data Streams - Visualizing Web Traffic Using Amazon Kinesis Data Streams 00:23:56
Amazon Kinesis - Data Streams using AWS CLI 00:08:40
Amazon Redshift - Data warehousing 00:23:46
Amazon QuickSight - Business Analytics Intelligence Service 00:14:51
Amazon Data Pipeline - Automate data movement 00:18:36
and Amazon Glue, Data Lakes
About the instructors
- 3.79 Calificación
- 79644 Estudiantes
- 10 Cursos
Cloud Infra and Info Security professional at CBTU
Having 25+ years of enterprise infrastructure, data, info security and project management experience.
Enterprises were safe and steady yesterday may become upset overnight with any kind of attacks. Directly faced the industry and its pulse against DDoS atacks, Ransomwares and securing overall enterprise security.
Conducted security audit for numerous organizations, baselined security posture and architected secure solutions with prompt alert monitoring and analysing tools.
Handled infra projects including hybrid cloud migrations, Optimizing infrastructure for HA and security.
Education and training organization employees to implement organization security policies and monitor incidents and react to proactively with building incident response teams.
Certified in Cisco, Juniper networks and firewalls, Certified in Cloud migrations and security.
Consultant and Honorary faculty in prestigious institutions.
Training content is too blurry most of the times. Training tone sounds like a monotonous news channel, does not generate interest to continue and complete the course.