Goods & Services Tax (GST) has changed the way how we Indians pay Taxes and it's a must have knowledge for every business owner to be GST Compliant!
So, let me ask you a question.
Are You a Business Owner running Microsoft Dynamics NAV for managing your Business?
And are you looking the easy way to get 100% Compliance with GST (Goods & Services Tax)?
If you have answered YES, then I invite you to attend this course where you will learn basics of GST (enough to talk the GST Language), how to implement GST in Dynamics NAV and finally how to achieve 100% Compliance every month with GST Power Dashboard!
In this self-paced course, you will learn:
- The Basics of GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- Learn about different components of GST
- Case Study / Scenario to help you understand GST better
- Configure & Setup GST in Microsoft Dynamics NAV (supported versions)
- Configure NAV Masters with GST Related Setup
- Run Order To Cash (OTC) with GST inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Run Procure To Pay (PTP) with GST inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Run Inventory Transactions with GST inside Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Generate The Reports (GSTR1 & GSTR2)
- Use the GST Power Dashboard to be 100% Compliant so you don't miss any Deadline
- Information required to file your returns (highly recommended Suvidha Provider)
- Request Your GST Power Dashboard
If you are using Dynamics NAV for your business, then it's a MUST HAVE training course where you will learn all the insights about GST and we have also recommended the best solutions for you to be 100% GST compliant every month.
So, don't waste any time, and just sign up for the course!
To Your Success,
Abhay Sharma (Co-Founder 3E Consulting Pvt. Ltd.)
* - this course is not endorsed by and not associated with Govt. of India. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the information in this course. However, we cannot guarantee your results as there are a lot of factors dependent on an individual nor are we responsible for any of your actions.