- Welcome this course!
It's great to have you in this course. I will be guiding all throughout this course on how to properly create, format, launch and market your box sets.
So you already have a series of books or books on the same "niche". Why don't we make use of it, right? We will cover how we can re-purpose your existing books, even the "non-performing" ones then will make them alive again and earn some decent royalties out of them.
Maximize your gain, re-purpose your contents!
- We'll learn the proper way of creating and formatting a box sets. I will go in details and share my screen how I create these box sets. I will use a live sample so it's easier for you to follow
- We'll also cover how you can create titles and even covers
- Most of all, we'll talk how you can triple your income by using series of books and even the ones that haven't performed well.
Fun and Easy to Follow Instructions.
- We'll start with the basics - why we need to create box sets, how they are being delivered to your readers.
- Well, we'll talk the difference between fiction and non-fiction and how you can create box sets for both genre.
- I will walk you through on how I research for niches, titles and categories
- Then, I will walk you through on outsourcing your contents (if you're not a writer) - manuscript and cover.
- The last part will be more on promotions and marketing. Which is very crucial to get money on the table.
Artbees Themes Template Production Manager explains how to create a one-page website with Jupiter WP Theme
Explore how you can get online create your first Website Hosting and get your own website URL using common cPanel
About the instructors
- 4.29 Calificación
- 9750 Estudiantes
- 4 Cursos
Freelance IT support analyst and Top Kindle Publisher
I have been working with large US-based companies as Technical Support for the past 5 years, I developed a customer-oriented skills that helps businesses provide a better customer experience.
I have been involved in Zendesk setup and customization, integration and building documentation and knowledge-based articles.
I also worked as a software tester and wesite QA. I have been working with various project management and development tools such as Attlassian-Jira, Basecamp, Zoho Projects, Asana and various Software Testing tools. Using these SaaS tools, I was able to work independently and increase my productivity.
Now I am ready to go for a next level success with Kindle Publishing which I do on the side. It has never been this easy. This business can run on auto pilot once you already have a system setup.
Good course !
Yes, I have a lot to learn about this process, and although I would have preferred slides with additional information... the information being delivered is approached strategically and covered well.
Genuine course packed full of information on publishing box sets. Thank you.
I found this course to be very basic and awkwardly delivered.
So far I think it has helped me in the new job I am doing
Poor audio and video quality makes this course very difficult to watch and understand.
a lot of good ideas and detailed but a little confusing flipping up and down amazon webpages so fast.
Sound quality makes it hard to hear what the speaker is saying at times. The lectures become quite repetitive. The content is more about creating books than about creating box-sets.