- Introduction and Resources
- Create and Style the Home Page
- Create and Style the Game Page
- Display Hard Coded Questions and Answers
- Display Feedback for Correct/Incorrect Answers
- Create Head's Up Display (HUD)
- Create a Progress Bar
- Create and Style the End Page
- Save High Scores in Local Storage
- Load and Display High Scores from Local Storage
- Fetch API to Load Questions from Local JSON File
- Fetch API to Load Questions from Open Trivia DB API
- Create a Spinning Loader
Save high scores in Local Storage
Create a progress bar
Create a spinning loader icon
Fetch trivia questions from Open Trivia DB API
Best Practices For Indie Authors Trying To Broaden Their Reach
Speaking Part 2: Practical 1 minute approaches to note-taking strategies to boost your IELTS from a 6 to a 7 or beyond
About the instructors
- 4.47 Calificación
- 51108 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Developer. Speaker. Teacher.
James is a developer, speaker, and teacher with a passion for web development, design, and developer tools. He has taught tens of thousands of students online/in-person and is excited to share with you.
In his spare time, he runs a YouTube channel, plays co-ed soccer with his wife, spends time with his dogs, and can solve a Rubik's cube in under two minutes.
great course i learned a lot so far
This is the best coursei have ever taken!!! I will surely recommend this course to others.
Although it saves time on the video, I dislike it when the instructor copy/pastes code. Explaining what and why you're doing things, while you're doing it improves comprehension greatly. Slowing down a bit would also help so that I can code along without needing to pause so often.