- Valuation as a Skillset for Finance and Accounting Roles
- What is a DCF Valuation?
- Valuation for Different Market Capitalization Brackets
- Techniques for Valuing Companies
- Why Valuations are Important for Decision Making?
- Key Considerations when creating a DCF?
- Decisions that Managers can make that affect Company Valuations
- Process to Follow when Creating a DCF
- Final Thoughts on the Building Blocks of a DCF Valuation
A DCF Valuation is the cornerstone technique used by Financial Analysts working in Hedge Funds, Equity Research, and Investment Banks to value companies in the private and public space.
In this course you will understand why it is important for working professionals in Finance and business owners to have a grasp and understanding of a DCF Valuation. We will not be doing any calculations.
Introductuion to Conducttr, Part 1 of 3
Learn business magic secrets used over the past 50,000 years by the world's top companies
About the instructors
- 3.75 Calificación
- 8334 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Finance & Investments
Jeep Finance is a start-up aimed at teaching professionals with limited or no background in finance. We want to give you the tools to build your confidence and start your own business and give you the skills required to succeed at any desk.
We have use an integrated learning to advance finance education. We have over +10 years of experience in Finance, Excel, Banking and come from top business schools in the world.
It doesn't really give a detailed information as to how the get the sample DCF models used in the video
Este curso see ocupó de la jergas básicas que encontraría cómo professional de las finanzas. Disfrute el curso!
It can be considered a sort of introduction for outsider.. But you will not ever apply nothing of this course for DCF valuation.
Expected a detailed explanation. Everything told in video is very basic.