- Language Elements, Conditional Statements and Looping Structures
- User-defined Functions and Storage Classes
- Pointers, Arrays vs. Pointers, Pass by reference and Pointer Arithmetic
- Pre-processor Directives, Macros, Struct and Union, Enum and Typedef
- File Handling, Command Line Arguments and Dynamic Memory Allocation
This course is meant to prepare a student for 'C' Programming Language interviews. This course contains 65 interview questions with answers explained to enable student to acquire required knowledge to face 'C' interviews confidently. It is also meant for students who want to assess their knowledge of C Language and enable them to identify areas of improvement.
Supporting the construction employers of Higher and Degree Apprentices
Coach Yourself to Higher Levels of Success & Personal Transformation Every Month
2 hours course to begin your trading journey SUPER successfully!
About the instructors
- 4.36 Calificación
- 8942 Estudiantes
- 4 Cursos
Trainer and Director, Srikanth Technologies
I have been teaching programming languages for more than 28 years. I worked with more than 15 programming languages. Specialized in developing Web applications using Java, Microsoft.Net, Python and Angular Framework.
I provide classroom and online training on C, Java, MS.NET, Oracle, Python, Data Science with Python and Angular through my company, Srikanth Technologies, Vizag, India.
I love to learn and share my knowledge with as many as possible through my offline and online courses, my website, YouTube channel and repositories in GitHub.
I acquired the following industry certifications:
- Sun Certified Java Programmer
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer for Java EE
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer for Java EE
- Oracle Database SQL Expert
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Web Applications Development with .NET
The collection of mcq questions was great.It is really helpful for interview preparation.I was expecting not only some ip/op questions but also some real interview questions on some advanced theoretical topics .
This was very good. It was full of only small, tricky code snippets that required knowledge, but it was very eye-opening. He didn't cover any sort of algorithm though, unfortunately. So, no, we won't be ready to face any C interview questions haha
really good questions!
This course helped me to analyze the concepts in a different view. Explanation is well enough to know the things better.