- Course Introduction
- V01: Jillian and Daughter Penny Discuss Grandma Rachael's Party
- Myths & Facts as an Introduction
This course focuses on the basic questions about caregiving to older adults. You will learn facts about the 65 and over population. This product is organized with Content, Objective tests, and Exercises that place you in the position of a caregiver. Animated Engagement scenarios featuring the Ayudar family illustrate the central theme of each module.
- Distinguish between myths and facts of older adults
- Define successful aging
- Identify physical health issues in aging
- Identify mental health and cognitive concerns in aging
- Negotiate a balance between work and caregiving
- Construct a balance between caregiver stress and rewards
- Arrange for professional assessments and caregiver resources
- Identify family issues involved in consumer-directed and community-directed care
- Identify legal and financial planning concerns
- Explore different living arrangements
Take this course if you desire a systematic introduction to the caregiving responsibility. Over 34.2 million adult American provide unpaid care to an adult 50 or older for an economic value north of $237 billion.
If you are a caregiver, you are not alone. This course will provide you with the information you need to know the resources available to you and your care recipient. Also, learn about the health concerns that you should be concerned about as your care recipient ages. If you are interested in gerontology, this course will get you up to date on the latest statistics and projections concerning elder care in the United States. If you are aging, you will find the outline of a road map for successful aging including social, mental, and physical exercise.
Learn Photoshop by completing different projects that cover all the tools you will need to know to do your own designs.
About the instructors
- 4 Calificación
- 4526 Estudiantes
- 19 Cursos
MAWMedia Group, LLC
MAWMedia Group, LLC produces training in a number of areas both academic/scholarly and popular/leisure. The firm is anchored by Chairperson & CEO, Michael A. Wright, PhD and Health Director, Taunya S. Wright, RN. Taunya and Michael are business owners, homeschool parents, writers, and lifestyle coaches. The firm creates engaging training content in the areas of Self-Care, Personal Development, Financial Literacy, Entrepreneurship, Health, and Education.
I appreciate this course and to the point on what i was looking for.
Great introductory course
Informative, Many need to know items covered. A must for anyone with aging parents!
yes, due to current personal circumstances