- CCNA #057 RIP Troubleshooting Scenario 1: Can you find the issue?
- CCNA #058 RIP Troubleshooting Scenario 2: Can you find the issue?
- CCNA #059 RIP Troubleshooting Scenario 3: Can you find the issue?
- CCNA #061 Did RIP or something else break the network? Can you fin
- CCNA #014: Routing Decisions
- CCNA #016: OSPF, EIGRP, RIP or Static Routes? Routing decisions? CCNA 200-125 ex
- CCNA #018: Routing exam questions: Who wins? OSPF, EIGRP or RIP? Sure? CCNA 200-
- Bonus Lecture
The Cisco CCNA exam requires that you know how to troubleshoot RIP. This is the exam topic Cisco have listed for the exam: "Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for IPv4"
In this course you will review multiple RIP troubleshooting scenarios and learn how to fix RIP routing issues.
Make sure you are prepared for either your CCENT/ICND1 100-105 exam; or the CCNA 200-125 exam!
Program Development for Acute Mental Illness and Intellectual Disability
An easy guide to using Wix Developer tools and CMS to create a totally custom and unique online magazine or blog.
About the instructors
- 4.59 Calificación
- 449169 Estudiantes
- 43 Cursos
CCIE #11023, over 15 years of network training experience
David Bombal (CCIE #11023 Emeritus) passed his Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert Routing and Switching exam in January 2003 and is one of a small percentage of Cisco Engineers that pass their CCIE labs on their first attempt.
David qualified as a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (CCSI #22787) many years ago! He has been training Cisco courses for over 15 years and has delivered instructor led courses in various countries around the world covering a wide range of Cisco topics from CCNA to CCIE.
David is very active on social media and has over 200,000 YouTube scribers and has posted over 900 free videos.
This course is very good, congratulations David Bombal.