- Introduction To The Colligative Properties Of Solutions
- Calculating The Freezing Point Depression
- Calculating The Freezing Point Of Solution From Freezing Point Depression
- Calculating The Molar Mass Of An Unknown Compound from freezing point depression
- Calculating The Boiling Point Elevation
- Calculating The Boiling Point Of Solution From Boiling Point Elevation
- Calculating The Molar Mass of An Unknown Compound From Boiling Point Elevation
- Calculating The Osmotic Pressure Of Solution
- Calculating Molecular Weight Of A Solute From Osmotic Pressure
- Raoult's Law of Volatile Mixture
- Raoult Law of Non-Volatile Solute
- Raoult's Law As A Special Case Of Henry's Law
- Raoult's Law Of Non-Volatile Solutes For Dilute Solution
- Raoult's Law of Non-Volatile Solute for Concentrated solution
- freezing point of a solution
- the unknown molar mass of a solute in the solution
- the boiling point of solution
- the unknown molar mass of solute in the solution
- the unknown molecular weight of solute in the solution
- degree of dissociation
- association of a compound in the solution
- Raoult's law of volatile mixture
- Raoult's law of non-volatile solute
- Henry's law
- how Raoult's law is a special case of Henry law
- for dilute solutions
- for concentrated solutions
At the end of the course, the student will be able to understand the colligative properties of solutions.
The main colligative properties of solution include freezing point depression, boiling point elevation and osmotic pressure.
After learning freezing point depression, student will be able to calculate
Under Boiling point elevation, student will be able to learn how to calculate
Under osmotic pressure, student will learn how to calculate
Another important colligative property is Van't Hoff Factor. It helps us to understand if a compound associates or dissociates in a solution.
After going through Van't Hoff factor, student be able to calculate
Under Raoult's law of solutions, student will learn
Under Raoult's law of non-volatile solute, student will be able to learn how to use Raoult's law formula
Step up your tennis game with our private video lessons. Master spectacular shots & play like the pros.
About the instructors
- 4.38 Calificación
- 6746 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Live tutelage is a non-profit organization, with a mission to offer standard education. It is a group of well qualified and highly experienced professionals and teachers, who by their experience and skills, have developed easily class room teaching methodology to provide the effective and quality education to anyone (teachers, parents and students) at their door steps.
Live tutelage has come up with different approach and unique idea with easiest way of delivering content to the aspirants, which not only accelerates learning, but also develops a deep interest in it. It’s resources are available for anyone, who want to learn and improve their knowledge, anytime, wherever they want.
Its helping me to rejuvenate my Basics in elementary Chemistry .
its benificial for my future
rather that having the problem and solution can you make any 3D or any practical example to understand in an better way... Thanks