- Bachelors, Masters, and PhD in Electrical Engineering (Yes I like school)
- Baseball player first year of college
- Love to work with numbers (budgets are my specialty)
- Love to learn and love to teach others what I have learned
- Currently design RF Front End Modules for Cellular Communications
Grew up in a small town in rural NC. Eventually went off to Charlotte, NC to pursue a degree in Electrical Engineering and play baseball. After the first year I decided I wasn't likely to get drafted anytime soon, so I decided to focus solely on my schooling. Five years later I had a Bachelor's and Master's degree in Electrical Engineering and went to work in the optical communications industry. Upon the tech bubble bursting, a downturn in that industry gave me an opportunity to return to graduate school (married now) with a goal of going in to microelectronics. A couple years of class work, a few years of working experience, and whole lot of late nights later I finished up the PhD and became a designer of Radio Frequency front end modules. Who knows what I'll do next!