- Introduction to Terminals in Mac OS and Linux based machines
- Navigating through a Terminal -1
- Navigating through a Terminal -2
- Moving Things Around
- Syntax Recapr
- Introduction to the 'vim' Editor
- Saying Goodbye
Welcome to absolute beginnings in command line arguments. This course gets you started in your programming journey and working in a terminal in under 40 minutes in a Mac or Linux based machine. I hope you watch it at one stretch. Shorter than one episode of Game of Thrones but will get you started on your path to become a programmer! Here I make sure to tell you all the basics of using a terminal to get you started.
What we learn:
1. What is a terminal?
2. How to navigate and find your way in a terminal? : Basic Command Line Arguments
3. How move things around in a terminal?
4. Using the 'vim' editor
Hope you'll join me in the course!
Build your Career as Linux Professional
I am Akshat Gupta from India. I did my undergraduate from Indian Institute of Technology Mandi in Electrical Engineering. After that I pursued a Masters in Applied and Engineering Physics from Technical University of Munich(TUM), Germany. I also spend a year at the Johns Hopkins University working on my masters thesis.
Currently I'm pursing a Masters in ECE from Carnegie Mellon University.