- Group Policy: BackGrounds
- Group Policy: Logon Applications
- Group Policy: Windows Updates
- Group Policy: Reverting Changes
- Computer Management: User Accounts
- Computer Management: Groups
- Computer Management: Clean Up
- Computer Management: Shared Folders
- Computer Management: Disk Management
- Computer Management: Allowing Remote Access
- Computer Management: Software Restriction Policy
ComputerCavalry: System Administrator (Group Policy) learn the basic to advanced policy management in the Microsoft Windows Operating System. These policies include areas such as Local Group Policy, Local User Policy, Disk Management, Wallpaper Background Default, and more.
The coverage of Microsoft Windows Software Restriction Policy will also be covered in detail to assist in the protection from malicious programs.
Course Requirements: Windows 7 or 10 OS and Basic to Intermediate PC Skills
A Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Sales & Marketing
About the instructors
- 4.11 Calificación
- 15751 Estudiantes
- 8 Cursos
ComputerCavalry is a provider of computer classes ranging from basic computer skills to advanced IT courses. We provide the common ground between learning new skills from the comfort of your home with real world IT Services.
We use various learning aids to assist in the explanation of computer maintenance and features. Our goal is to remove the intimidation of PC complexity and replace it with memorable simplicity.
Whether you’re a “not so tech savvy” User or a seasoned technician at ComputerCavalry there is something here for all levels of familiarity.
Just not what I expected.
excellent and I learned much in section 1. Will be learning for more on the next topic. But the free tutorial is limited to section 1 only
more real life practises, courses too short
Good stuff, more focus on local GPO and local admin but always nice refreshers.