- (Shotgun 1) Introduction
- (Shotgun 2) What does it mean to be competent?
- (Shotgun 3) What are the skills that make you more competent at everything?
- (Shotgun 4) Systems and Software: My secret to improved competence
- (Shotgun 5) Understanding the bigger picture: The importance of Order
- (Extended Version 1) The Real Motivator
- (Extended Version 2) How Well are Your Needs Fulfilled?
- The Foolproof Tactic: Closing Comments
In this shot gun course I share the skills, the mindset and the systems that have most impacted my productivity at work.
This course is for those people who want to feel more confident and competent at everything that they do. Whether you are a freelancer or an employee, what I will share with you here will improve your capacity to deliver results.
Learn how to do smooth and organic facial animation that makes your characters look alive (not robotic or fake) in less
About the instructors
- 3.46 Calificación
- 5411 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Learning to be Competent
I graduated in the Humanities, a mixture of Economics, History, Philosophy and Politics. And whenever people ask me what I studied, I always forget one of the four subjects. I come from Venezuela and I have been living in Berlin for 8 years.