- What exactly is an interactive digital magazine, and why your business needs one
- 'Tom the Tire Guy'
- Working a Trade-show for your magazine content
- Build Community Through Corporate Events
- Create local celebrities in your community
- How to be remembered
- How to add a revenue component to help pay for the cost of your time
- Can you 'Print' your interactive digital magazine?
- Play your YouTube TV Show inside your own business to promote your magazine
- Bringing it all together, a review of your 'Interactive Digital Magazine'
This course shares with you the power of your own 'Interactive Digital Magazine' for business purposes. We deliver video training, as well as PDF review documents that step you through why and how an interactive digital magazine actually serves as a 'digital water cooler' for all of your social media content. This system, as its presented here, is one of the only marketing platforms of its kind in North America. Your magazine can be emailed to almost anyone with a PC, Tablet or Smartphone. Rick uncovers the reasons your website or blog may not be attracting qualified clients, and how you can send them your highly interactive magazine with just a click of a button, or touch on a Smartphone.
About the instructors
- 3.95 Calificación
- 14461 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Interactive Digital Magazine Guru
Graduating from a technical college after one full year of study, Rick obtained a B+ average in the study of: Electronics, telephony and computer repair.
Rick has worked with companies such as: IBM, Microsoft, HP, Toshiba, AST and other high tech companies as a computer technician as well as a printer, plotter, server, network and hardware break/fix specialist for 6 years.
After the 'dot com' bust a few years ago, Rick was invited to work for one of the largest technically based computer, printer and software support companies in North America where he won multiple awards for work in the 'training and development' departments.
Rick has, for the most part been disappointed with the present day 'social media' platforms because they can be either 'disconnected' from the user because its too difficult to learn, or doesn't give the best value when you use them. He decided that, for social media to truly work, it must have a collective platform all its own, so he created the 'Interactive Digital Magazine' concept for business owners of any size.