- Setting up our developer desktop
- Making our project scaffolding
- Begin coding our homepage
- Incorporating Web3 & MetaMask
- Writing our first smart contract
- Finishing up our smart contract
- Writing functions for user registration
- Putting finishing touches on our homepage
- Deploying to Rinkeby
- Final thoughts & next steps
How does Ethereum work?
What is a smart contract anyways?
Truffle is an Ethereum framework and not a glorified mushroom?
So buckle up and lets build an Ethereum messenger!
Expand your structural analysis, modeling, and design knowledge using intuitive software on the cloud
About the instructors
- 4.3 Calificación
- 5865 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
I am a founder and CEO of SVApps, a software development firm based out of San Francisco California, and the makers of Crypto Masterclass, an educational platform for cryptocurrency. I have been heavily involved with blockchain technology since 2013. Most recently I have concentrated on smart contract development with Ethereum. With years of corporate software development and consulting experience I am happy to share my knowledge on programming aspects of cryptocurrency with you today.
Join the blockchain revolution, invest in your future, and come along as we learn the in and outs of Ethereum programming!
The code samples in the video do not seem to work with the latest version of solidity.
DUAL AUDIO AT PLACES OTHERWISE GREAT TUT.
It was so much better if he explained more!