- Let's check your knowledge
- LECTURE Customs Around the world "Customs/Traditions"
- Customs and traditions
- Lesson 2 " Customs and Traditions Around the world"
- Lecture Holidays and Festivals
- Holidays and Festivals Quiz
- Lesson 3 "Landmarks"
- Lesson 4 "Cultural advice"
- 15 CRAZY Traditions From Around The World
- 15 Customs You Shouldn't Break In Other Countries
- 10 Amazing cultural celebrations around the world
- Play and Learn
This course has been created with the intention of sharing knowledge about some world cultures. By taking this course you will understand oral and written language related to holidays, festivals and celebrations, customs, traditions and landmarks by watching videos, listening to audio material and reading texts in order to communicate in English. All of it at your own pace.
Become an agent of change by adopting the agility and resilience skills required in the evolving modern workplace.
About the instructors
- 3.5 Calificación
- 3350 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Josué David Mejía Palacios
Teacher and Instructor
Hello, My name is Josue David Mejia Palacios, I'm 24 years old, I was born in San Miguel, El Salvador, October 14, 1992. I Actually Live in San Miguel, I study at Gerardo Barrios University, I'm studying My 4th English Idioms.
Actually I'm a Instructor from English Lenguage, Proposing to teach about customs and traditions from around the world.
nothing new. you can get these slides on youtube. it could be better
There was a lot of good information, but it was only skimming the surface.
Could not understand anything because of the accent..