- How to download and install R
- How to install a package and import a library
- How to import a data (Formats : csv, txt) and how to set a working directory
- Eliminate duplicate rows
- Missing values detection and treatment
- Data visualization (Detection of Strongly correlated variables)
- select a subset of the data based on specified criteria
- Operation on columns, Variables and standardization , how to use the apply() f
- Selecting the number of principal components
- Computation of the correlation matrix, eigenvalues and vectors
- Computation of components
In this course, we learn the following:
How to Stet a working directory
How to Import a txt or csv file
How to eliminate duplicate rows in the data
How to detect rows containing missing values
How to eliminate rows containing missing values
How to replace missing values
How to select a subset of the data based on specifics criteria
How to do arithmetic on columns
How detect strongly correlated variable (some nice plots for visualization )
How to compute the correlation matrix , the eigenvalue and eigenvector
How select the number of components
How to compute the components
Check Elab Services in University Application and Exam preparations
Get Powerful and In-depth Understanding Your 7 Chakras, Your Energy Body, and Heal the Areas of your life that need it!
Proven methods to make you an instant success on any college campus!
About the instructors
- 3.47 Calificación
- 8612 Estudiantes
- 4 Cursos
Data Scientist, Statistician
Phd Student in Computer Science, My education Include a BS in Mathematics and a MS in Mathematical Statistics. I invest a lot of time on learning and teaching. Covering a wide range of topics in Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Science , Some of my main interests include machine learning, data reduction techniques, Statistical Computing, regression analysis and a wide range of mathematical Statistics topics including parameter estimate.
Join my courses and learn !!!!!
Something more on PCA plots should be included in the course.
Yes the content was good.
I was frustrated by the lack of explanations of the core principles and I felt the lectures did little more than state what each code line does but I am grateful that the teacher has put his time into making this R course available.
Express and fast expression of the technique. Clears the basic concept to support further reading
Intermedıate level course. It combines different functions which we use in data analysis. Thank you