- Before We Begin
- What We Will Do
- Visual Exploration - Tensorflow Playground
- Preparing Data
- Creating Basic Deep Neural Network (DNN)
- Visual Exploration - Sigmoid Function (Activation Function)
- Finding Parameters (Training our Deep Neural Network)
- Visual Exploration - Signal Journey Through Deep Neural Network (2D)
- Backpropagation Intro
- Visual Exploration - Signal Journey Through Deep Neural Network (3D)
- Visual Exploration - Visualizing Neurons of Our Deep Neural Network
- Visual Exploration - Slices 2D (Neural Network's Magic Behind Good Predictions)
- Visual Exploration - Slices 3D (How Exactly Neural Network Makes Predictions)
- Visual Exploration - Decision Boundary (How Deep Neural Network Classifies Data)
- Summary & Homework
Visual introduction to Deep Learning based on simple deep neural network. Take this course if you want to understand the magic behind deep neural networks and to get a excellent visual intuition on what is happening under the hood when data is travelling through the network and ends up as a prediction at it's output.
In this course we will fully demystify such concepts as weights, biases and activation functions. You will visually see what exactly they are doing and how neural network uses these components to come up with accurate predictions.
Aprenda como usar seu computador ou celular para gerar renda online e mudar sua vida e rotina pra melhor como afiliado.
Узнайте Как Создать Курс На Udemy и Начать Зарабатывать в Долларах Став Преподавателем и Обучая Людей По Всему Миру!
About the instructors
- 4.21 Calificación
- 40525 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Hi! I'm Vladimir. I have more than 10 000 hours (and 10+ years) in software engineering and I have worked for different IT companies during these years. I also have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
I have my own blog, which is dedicated to software development. I'm interested in everything related to IT and I follow IT technologies development with pleasure! I also learn new tools and implement them in my daily work. I strive to share my knowledge with people!