- Interview with Ridhwaan Harnekar - Life Coach
- Interview with Tasneem Dalwai - Occupational Therapist
- Interview with Dr Jeetesh Ranchod - Medical Practitioner & Homoeopath
- Interview with Mariam Salie - Clinical Psychologist
- Interview with the Blind Motivational Speaker - Ishmael Ndlovu
- Interview with NLP Master Coach Noha Essop
- Chat to Psychologist at Life St Vincent's - Dr. Cheryl Daniel
- Advice from Ex-Drug Addict
- Rethinking Depression by Eric Maisel
How do Know if You Have Depression:
Sadness. Are you often sad or low-spirited?
Emptiness or numbness. Do you feel as though you have no emotions at all, or have trouble feeling anything?
Hopelessness. Have you felt tempted to "give up", or had trouble imagining any improvement? ...
Guilt. Do you often feel guilty for little or no reason? ...
Worthlessness. Do you have a low sense of self-worth?
These are "embarrassing" conversations that we don't want to have with your spouse, partner or family/friends... Very often we keep it up inside.
This series will help you find more information about depression as we interview various professionals in their respective fields.
N.B - this is not medical advice - it's merely information
Complete, Actionable Google Trends Course for 2020
About the instructors
- 4.13 Calificación
- 6185 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Project Manager l Life Coach l Entrepreneur l Podcaster
Project Management consultant
Completed an International NLP Practitioner Certification and the Executive Leadership Programme at Jack Welch Management Institute, Strayer University
Certified as an Official Mentor by Mentoring Standard.
Completed SAYES Youth Mentoring Programme
Obsessed about Neuroscience and Personal Development.
Also a Community Volunteer, passion for Human Beings, Social Media, Social Entrepreneurship, Internet Startups, Technology, Website Development, E-Commerce and Podcasting.