- Basics required for programmable logic understanding
- Quiz on basics of FPGA
- FPGA Design Flow and Key Steps
- Quiz on the FPGA design flow
- Design Interpretation and Optimization at Fabric Level
- RTL Design Interpretation, implementation and Use of FPGA Resources
- Design Optimization and Realization using FPGA
- Basics of STA for FPGA design
- Device Programming
The Course discusses about the FPGA design flow and the important steps. The course is useful for the beginners in the area of FPGA design. The beginners can download/purchase the Xilinx and Altera licences to complete the exercises. The course also discusses about the FPGA functional blocks and the architecture of the FPGA.
About the instructors
- 3.69 Calificación
- 5687 Estudiantes
- 4 Cursos
To Support The Innovation In Semiconductor With Intelligence
About 1 Rupee S T:
1 Rupee S T (Semiconductor Training @ Rs.) is initiative of Vaibbhav Taraate to help and support the intelligent engineers. In this initiative I am working with following objectives:
1)To create the brain collateral in the semiconductor design with the experts and professionals.
2) To deliver the training in the area of entrepreneurship development with the social inclination.
3)To deliver the free of cost training courses in the area of SOC design and product development to eligible intelligent engineers!
4) To create a team to develop innovative products in VLSI education and to do research and development in the semiconductor design!
5) To convert the ideas into sustainable financial ventures to boost entrepreneurship in India.
About Vaibbhav Taraate:
" Vaibbhav Taraate is Entrepreneur and Mentor at "Semiconductor Training @ Rs.1". He holds a BE (Electronics) degree from Shivaji University, Kohlapur in 1995 and secured a gold medal for standing first in all engineering branches. He has completed his MTech (Aerospace Control and Guidance) in 1999 from IIT Bombay.
He has over 15 Years of experience in semi-custom ASIC and FPGA design, primarily using HDL languages such as Verilog and VHDL. He has worked with few multinational corporations as consultant, senior design engineer, and technical manager.
His areas of expertise include RTL design using VHDL, RTL design using Verilog, complex FPGA-based design, low power design, synthesis/optimization, static timing analysis, system design using microprocessors, high speed VLSI designs, and architecture design of complex SOCs."
He is author of the "Digital Logic Design Using Verilog" and "PLD Based Design with VHDL" published by Springer!
some lectures are not having audio which was not engaging.