- Introduction of Digital Media and Sports Marketing
- Content is King
- Distribution is Queen
- Technology Date & Analytics
- Monetization Marketing & Measurement in Digital Media
Join thousands of students worldwide in the most comprehensive sports digital media course on Udemy!
With a course handbook and quizzes following each and every episode, you'll easily be able to study the digital revolution on the sports industry, as well as how to take your first step in this fascinating field. We will cover:
· The development process of digital media in sports
· The trend of digital content in sports, as well as its creation and management
· The nature and significance of various content distribution channels, including "second screen", OTT and SO/LO/MO
· Various business analytic tools of sprots digital marketing
· New challenges and opportunities for the aspiring future sports digital media/marketing professionals
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional in sports digital content management or sports marketing, we believe you will all have helpful learnings from this course. When you finish this course, you'll be able to:
· Understand the revolutionary impact of digital media on sports industry in the United States, as well as on a global basis
· Be familiarized with the essential implementation and evaluation tools of sports digital marketing, while understanding the common profit models of digital marketing in sports
· Research, analyze and design digital content strategies for your target audience.
· Understand the new challenges for the sports industry in the digital era
You'll also get:
✔️ Lifetime access to the course
✔️ Fast and friendly support in the Q&A section
✔️ Opportunity to enjoy free future MatchPoint Lab sport business courses
Learn to make your own creative Tassel Earrings and lapel Pins
Mind Mapping: The Power To Take The Racing Thoughts And Make Sense Out Of Them Through Mind Maps
Learn to make Beaded Baseball Cap Key chain and a Beaded Bow Ring
Get the knowledge you need to protect your business and reduce your risk from numerous threats targeting your company.
This course will teach you how to create a database driven web application that incorporates approval workflows.
About the instructors
- 4.34 Calificación
- 17569 Estudiantes
- 11 Cursos
Online Career Training in Sports Business
SPORiT offers elaborate online curriculum on sports management and business operations taught by industry leaders in the U.S and China. Meanwhile, we organize sports business forums in both China and the U.S, to provide first-hand industry trends and information for both working professionals and graduates/current students. SPORiT also integrates diverse resources, and gathers influencers in the global sports industry to provide career consultations and exclusive job opportunities.
“MatchPoint Lab" is an online career training platform powered by SPORiT and taught by industry leaders. Registered users will have exclusive access to digital content on sports management and business operations, through which they will become competent asset to the evolving Chinese sports landscape.