- A structured approach to problem solving
- Keyboard efficiency and shortcuts
- Quick navigation to important cells and ranges
- Control Pasting from Other Applications
- Use an index function to perform a lookup across multiple tables
- Create a single lookup to replace multiple formulas
- Arrange and summarize data more efficiently with pivot tables
- Debug a complicated formula by evaluating it part by part
- Create a dashboard to gather and organize outputs
- Use functions to create in cell charts
- Finer control over protections to allow user interaction
Efficient Excel ensures you have a blueprint for what you want to achieve, and the right process and tools to deliver value and drive action. It combines deep problem solving wisdom with cutting-edge Excel craft.
A clear process that helps you to approach unstructured problems and get work done efficiently.
Navigation design for different learning styles - whether you want to learn by listening or watching, our high quality videos use audio and visual cues to reinforce learning.
Many opportunities to practice and continually hone your Excel skills, free workbooks and walkthroughs provided for every video.
Learn the major differences between four of the most popular standalone UV Unwrapping tools with practical examples!
Paint this beautiful New Zealand landscape using oils or acrylics. Perfect for beginners to intermediates.
About the instructors
- 4.16 Calificación
- 6334 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Michael B Rochon
I was desperate to get better at Excel after clocking late hours at Ernst & Young. After graduating with an MBA from INSEAD, I perfected my Excel and problem solving craft as a general manager at a leading financial services firm.
I am now a co-founder of Efficient Excel and excited to bring all we’ve learned to you!
Very Interesting effot and great Learning
Excellent course material