- What is Entrepreneurship and Who is an Entrepreneur?
- How Entrepreneurship in India Is Different from Other Countries?
- Do You Need to Be in Big Citites to Start Your Startup Business?
- How Much Capital Do You Need to Start?
- Is Age Relevant for Starting Out?
- Should Your Leave Your Job for Starting Your Business?
- How Long Should Try Before Quitting?
- How Do You Know Entrepreneurship Is Not for You?
- What About Money? How Make and Manage Money?
- How to Handle Stress and Failure?
- What Is Goal-Setting and How to Do It?
Thank you for checking out this course on Udemy, I am real excited to share my experience and knowledge of starting a startup and what it takes to build a successful business.
This course is aimed towards them who are still contemplating on taking the plunge into the sea of entrepreneurship and through this course I have tried my best to answer FAQ's which needs to be clarified before you take the leap of faith.
Thank you again and hope you find this course useful, please do leave your feedback. It will help both of us grow.
Take 'The Challenge' and learn how to start an exciting ecommerce business with Shopify and Product List Genie in 5 days
Watch four dogs learn how to walk on a treadmill for the first time!
Learn how to use Google Analytics to gain actionable insights and make metric-driven business decisions.
About the instructors
- 4.32 Calificación
- 10311 Estudiantes
- 11 Cursos
Affordable Skill Development Courses in Vernacular Languages
Are you looking to learn new skills that will help you grow your career and improve your income?
Learn skills in Hindi, English, Bangla and other vernacular languages from experts
You can easily learn new skills on our online learning platform which will help you improve your skills and boost your career by
-Getting a Job
-Start a new Business
Our aim is to help everyone to improve their career with our easy to understand and affordable skill learning courses library
Register on our website to learn new skills and improve your career with our courses in English
Will use information learned to strengthen business creation and maintenance
Good use of half an hour. Beware, target audience are Indian but most of the content is applicable anywhere.