- Defination of Marketing
- How to generate NEW Leads into our business?
- 3 Steps to Improve Business Revenue
- Create an Insanely Great Customer Experience
- BRAND - Your Brand is what people say about you
- 6 Steps Sales Process - Getting customer instantly
- Bonus Lecture (1): The Business Mindset an Entrepreneur need to have
- Bonus Lecture (2): The Business Model Structure Setup for a StartUp
This course is a simple, quick start short course for people who like to learn more about:
- Easy strategies to generate more customer
- Immediate plans to improve business revenue
- Create a great customer experience to get a customer to return often
- The no-money FREE ways to do BRANDING
- 6 Steps Sales Process which you bring you instant results
- Bonus: Have Absolute Clarity and Validity about your Business Mindset and Business Model
Free courses aren't allowed to be updated anymore; please read my Instructor bio for a solution. Thank you.
Learn how to add multilingual support using app localization in android app development.
About the instructors
- 4.33 Calificación
- 4323 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
LEIK HONG LEOW
Business Coach | Branding & Marketing Consultant
Coach Leik Hong is an out-of-the-box business coach since 2011. He founded the “Small Fish” brand, a business education platform consist of books, training program, consultation and business coaching.
As a business coach, LeikHong served as mentor & adviser to many business owners, coaching and guiding entrepreneurs to overcome business challenges and setting the right path for business profits.
He has published two books under the brand name of "Small Fish":
(1) "Small Fish Conquering The Big Pond" is about how a business can be the difference and stand out from the competition by being creative in their marketing strategies.
(2) "Small Fish Mastering Brand Experience" is about how to create a brand that is worth sharing with others. If no one is talking about your brand, you do not exist.
More than 10,000 people & businesses had been influenced by Coach LeikHong across Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Cambodia and many part of the world.
it was really helpful for all the beginners seeking help to start a business.
Nice and thorough!
Good and basic course for a budding entrepreneur.....
easy to understand for a beginner like me
I learnt a totally new topic as am a Soft Skills Trainer in IT companies and never had any idea about business. Thank you!