- Download the exercises and reference sheet
- Exercise 1 - Navigation Maze
- Exercise 2 - Paint by Number
- Exercise 3 - Paste Special
- Exercise 4 - Pick and Pop (a paste special game)
- Formatting quiz!
- Exercise 5 - Basic Functions
- Exercise 6 - Dragging and Locking Cells
- Exercise 7 - Rapid Function Practice
- Exercise 8 - Lookup and Conditional Functions
- Exercise 9 - Nesting Formulas, and data filtering
- Exercise 10 - Pivot tables and Charts
- Exercise 11 - Working with data
- Exercise 11 answers - Working with data, and combining your knowledge
- The end!
100% of my course revenue will be donated. Why? Read on...
This course is right for you if:
- You've never used excel before
- You rely on the mouse to get your work done
- You wonder if there are ways to get your work done more quickly
- You don't recognize or use the Paste Special, HLOOKUP, INDEX, VLOOKUP, Conditional, Filter, or Pivot Table features, among other very important features.
This course is based on the training Wall Street bankers use to become the fastest and most productive excel users in the world. You will learn to quickly navigate your excel sheets, organize/format data, calculate/solve problems confusing problems, and present your data beautifully..
The 11 quick exercises are specifically designed to build off of each other so that you get continued practice on the basics as you get more advanced.
I have been extremely fortunate in my career to graduate from Harvard Business School and work for some of the top companies in the world. I didn't originally come from an ivy league school; in fact, I was rejected from most universities and jobs I applied to. I know how hard it can be to propel yourself forward, and many people helped me get where I am today.
I will give 100% of my tuition to Kiva, an organization that helps educate and secure financing for business owners in impoverished areas. That way, you can help others while you're learning yourself.
Learn modern Java using Hands-on Step by Step approach. Learn Java 13, Java 12, Java 11, Java10, Java 9, Java 8 features
About the instructors
- 4.44 Calificación
- 10169 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Harvard MBA and Business Educator
100% of my course revenue will be donated. Read my story to find out why...
I started my career getting rejected from most universities and jobs I applied to. Eventually, I was able to overcome the odds and graduate with an M.B.A from Harvard Business School, and work at some of the top financial, industrial, and consulting firms in the world.
Breaking through was not easy - most people starting in top schools and firms develop in an environment where they are taught to think, speak, and walk the way that investors, recruiters, and admissions officers would expect you to. For someone without experience, it takes a significant amount of money and time to achieve the same development.
The secret to my turnaround was learning to educate myself to the point where I could be a resource for others. I struggled through self-learning tutorials, textbooks, and expensive online courses so that I could start to be viewed as a supply of knowledge, and gain confidence and respect.
I've spent years developing courses to educate students and small business owners outside of 'Tier I' networks. I know how difficult it was for me to teach myself the necessary skills, so I focus on efficiency, speed, and practicality in all of my courses.
My goal now is to make it easier for other to break into their own 'Tier I' network. I'm putting all of my course material online for an affordable price. Any revenue that I collect from these courses will be given to Kiva.org, an organization that helps small business owners in impoverished countries secure loans to improve their own lives.
By taking my courses, you are helping someone else's career while you help your own.
Very helpful, easy to understand and great exercises, top job :-)
It's very interesting but a bit challenging following the course.
Talks way too fast. Moves way too fast. Even with pausing and rewatching, very hard to follow along.