- Let's Explore Real Time ISS Data
- Tracking, Collecting, and Mapping the ISS Journey Through Time
- Predicting Where the ISS is Going with Linear and Polynomial Regressions
- Flask Primer
- Creating a Web Application and Porting it to the Cloud
Join me as we explore space, the ISS, Python and some of the basics of data science. I will show how to locate the International Space Station in realtime using Python and a rest API call and how to build a web app to share it with the world. I will also show you:
- How to get the names of astronauts currently on board
- Get the realtime location of the ISS
- Plot the ISS on a world map
-Track and collect the ISS position for historic analysis
- Model ISS location data using both linear and polynomial regressions
- Create a real mobile Web Application on the cloud so you can use your phone to share the location of the ISS to all your friends
- Add a link to the official ISS live feed
So astronauts, young and old, very young and very old, climb on board, and let's have some fun!
Análise Fundamentalista Clássica
Aprenda como funciona Computação em Nuvem e se prepare para as Certificações Oficiais Amazon, Azure e Google Cloud
Curso SQL focado 100% na prática, sem enrolação, com explicações ultra-simples de quem entende o que é ser iniciante.
About the instructors
- 4.31 Calificación
- 30375 Estudiantes
- 12 Cursos
Data Scientist & Quantitative Developer
Data scientist with over 20-years experience in the tech industry, MAs in Predictive Analytics and International Administration, author of Monetizing Machine Learning and The Little Book of Fundamental Indicators, founder of FastML, reached top 1% on Kaggle and awarded "Competitions Expert" title, taught over 20,000 students on Udemy and VP of Data Science at SpringML.
From consulting in machine learning, healthcare modeling, 6 years on Wall Street in the financial industry, and 4 years at Microsoft, I feel like I’ve seen it all. And this has opened my eyes to the huge gap in educational material on applied data science. Like I say:
"It just ain’t real 'til it reaches your customer’s plate"
I am a startup advisor and available for speaking engagements with companies and schools on topics around building and motivating data science teams, and all things applied to machine learning.
Reach me at [email protected]
Very useful class
Great content. My wish came realized as I am a licensed ham radio operator, so we track the ISS to communicate with it by software and hardware. Having the code, allows for other ideas, research and projects.