"I learned a lot in this course about looking deeper into fairy tales; looking for symbolic meanings. Josh Withrow presented in a way that kept me engaged and interested in learning. The quality of the lecture was great. I highly recommend this lecture to all beginning writers, as well as established writers looking to add a little fun into their stories." --Willow55
Enjoy a richer experience while reading some of the best stories ever written, and benefit from reading stories that have been around for hundreds and thousands of years!
If you are a:
- Someone who really enjoys fairy tales
- Someone who wants to know more about fairy tales
Then this class is for you!
Sometimes I hear people say:
- "Fairy tales are just for kids"
- "Fairy tales are simple stories without a lot of meaning"
- "Fairy tales are just sappy stories made famous by Disney"
Unfortunately, these people are woefully mistaken.
Regardless of your current opinion about fairy tales, this class will give you a deeper appreciation for some of the world's most popular and endearing stories.
In this class you will appreciate fairy tales more through:
- Explanations for 8 Well-known Fairy Tales
- Engaging Thematic Videos
- Thematic & Personal Questions to Consider
- Downloadable Story Text & Audio
- A New Perspective on Fairy Tales & Storytelling
- A Veteran Teacher’s Classroom Experience
- A Teacher Willing to Engage with Students
Allow my years of classroom teaching and experience to guide you!
You don't need a degree to enjoy the fairy tales -- but sometimes a little guidance goes a long way.
ENROLL NOW...IT'S FREE!