- Welcome to the Class
- Lecture 2: Parrot Sequoia
- Lecture 3: Micasense Rededge
- Lecture 4: Micasense Altum
- Lecture 5: DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral RTK
- Lecture 6: SlantRange 4P+
- Lecture 7: Notes on Modified Cameras
- Lecture 8: Sony Smart Agriculture Solution
- Lecture 9: Aerovironment Quantix
- Lecture 10: Sentera AGX710 and Other Sensors
- Lecture 11: Other Companies
- Lecture 12: Tips to Think About for New Cameras
- Lecture 13: Wrapping Up
We know that drones are powerful new tools for the agricultural market, but it can be difficult to navigate which cameras are the best ones for farm mapping. The Farm Drone Sensor Showdown is your master guide to multispectral drone cameras. These are specialized cameras that are purpose built for vegetation imagery. They have special lens and filters specific to capturing the wavelengths of light that crop interact throughout the growing season. This class will get you up to speed quickly and educate you if you are interested in becoming a professional in drones for farming.
Quickly Learn, How Public Speaking can help you to Grow in your Career and Stand out in Crowd
About the instructors
- 4.65 Calificación
- 1640 Estudiantes
- 1 Cursos
Commercial Drone Professional and PhD-level Plant Scientist
Greg is the founder of Scholar Farms, which specializes in using drone training for aerial vegetation mapping. He has also acted as the emergency drone data lead for three major wildfires in California. His company was founded from extensive experience in academic research and teaching, as well as the commercial drone industry. Prior to Scholar Farms Greg worked for leading drone hardware and software companies in Silicon Valley. While serving academia, Greg was an Assistant Professor of Ecology.
I really liked this course! I enjoyed every lecture and I found the content of each video very interesting.
I did not know this field very much. I learned a lot. Thanks!