- Introduction to the Financial Modelling Basics Mini Course
- Input assumptions of a financial model- Part 1 - Ground Rules
- Input assumptions of a financial model- Part 2 - Revenue Assumptions
- Input assumptions of a financial model- Part 3 - Direct Cost Assumptions
- Input assumptions of a financial model- Part 4- Indirect Cost Introduction
- Input assumptions of a financial model- Part 5- Indirect Cost Assumptions
- Thanks for taking this course!
This FREE mini course helps the student understand the basics of financial modelling including:
1. The ground rules (setting formatting rules)
2. How to start building financial models
3. How to make assumptions for revenue
4. How to make assumptions for direct costs
5. How to make assumptions for indirect costs
This course will also prepare the students for any advanced level courses in Financial Modelling.
Learn to DJ with Ableton Live, J. Anthony Allen, and world renowned DJ James Patrick in this one-of-a-kind class!
Build a 6 Page Website For Your Live Webcast Page, Blog Page, Contact Us, Podcast Page, Home Page, and Small Groups Page
About the instructors
- 4.07 Calificación
- 7348 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Piyush Arora, CFA, MBA Finance
Champ at 'All Things Finance'
Having built 200+ financial models for multiple companies over last many years, Piyush Arora (CFA & MBA - Finance) is the best suited instructor for a course on Financial Modelling. He has been an Investment Banker, a Private Equity investor, a Venture Capitalist and a CFO.
He delivers the best insights through live examples and keeps the learning levels of students in mind while teaching.