- Four Models of Emotional Development
- Peaceful Communication: Deep Dive
- OFNR Deep Dive
"I just finished watching your class for emotional development for engineers and Scrum Masters. Thank you so much for making this video to help improve emotional development for introverts like us." - Marcos Jaramillo, Engineering Manager
Emotions - and my inability to deal with them - have cost me millions of dollars. They have destroyed business relationships, caused physical problems, and hurt friendships.
As an engineer, I thought that everything was about logic: Get the right answer and you win. It has taken me years to understand that is not the way life works.
In this course, I share with you what I have learned about Emotional Development.
Why do engineers who do well in school have a hard time at life? (Hint: School has clear goals, activities, and rules. Life does not.)
What models of emotional development can help us increase understand ourselves better?
What practices can we adopt to move from shame-anger-jealousy to love-joy-peace?
Learn HTML important tags. How to use HTML tags, and learn different HTML tags which does the same work.
What's going on with the cryptocurrency market in 2018? Let's find out together. We will cover all the topics!
I’m committed to helping my students learn not just what to do as a Scrum/Agile professional but, more importantly, the nitty-gritty details of how to do it.
My students build their skills and their confidence to apply those skills in real-world settings.
My own real-world experience includes founder roles, corporate strategy roles, and for the last 10+ years, being an Agile/Scrum coach and trainer. I know there’s a gap between the knowledge you learn in a certification course and the tools you need to bring that knowledge to life in an organization. It’s my privilege to help my students to bridge that gap.
* Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). As of June 1, 2019 there are fewer than 100 CECs in the world.
* MIT PhD in Computer Science
* Co-author of Professional Scrum with TFS and Why Agile Works
* Cofounder of Inquira, acquired by Oracle
* VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity, acquired by Microsoft
* Agile/lean coach and trainer at Apple, edX, Carbonite, EMC, Intuit, Philips, Visa, Verizon, State Street and many others