- What I do
- Benefits of Personal Branding and Social Media
- Learning from Gary Vaynerchuk and Dorie Clark
- Twitter, LinkedIn, Website activities
- Action Items
- Financial Survival for Independent Agilists
Five years ago, I was an absolute ZERO on social media.
I relied on run-of-the-mill recruiters to get all of my gigs.
Eighteen months ago I began to focus on using social media to improve my personal brand and I have seen huge rewards:
One of the five largest tech companies in the world called me to train and coach one of their data science teams
A famous startup asked me to give a three hour workshop
I was asked to keynote a major conference
In this course, I introduce you to what I've been doing to increase my business by using social media.
This course is for beginners. If you are already familiar with Twitter, LinkedIn, and web sites DO NOT take this course.
30min Guided Meditation to regain clarity, wisdom, happiness with brief talk about energy and states of mind.
I’m committed to helping my students learn not just what to do as a Scrum/Agile professional but, more importantly, the nitty-gritty details of how to do it.
My students build their skills and their confidence to apply those skills in real-world settings.
My own real-world experience includes founder roles, corporate strategy roles, and for the last 10+ years, being an Agile/Scrum coach and trainer. I know there’s a gap between the knowledge you learn in a certification course and the tools you need to bring that knowledge to life in an organization. It’s my privilege to help my students to bridge that gap.
* Scrum Alliance Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC). As of June 1, 2019 there are fewer than 100 CECs in the world.
* MIT PhD in Computer Science
* Co-author of Professional Scrum with TFS and Why Agile Works
* Cofounder of Inquira, acquired by Oracle
* VP of Corporate Strategy at Softricity, acquired by Microsoft
* Agile/lean coach and trainer at Apple, edX, Carbonite, EMC, Intuit, Philips, Visa, Verizon, State Street and many others