- Getting Started & Overview
- Get Prepared
- Finding Your Team
- Bonus - 'How To Outsource Without Losing Your Mind' eBook
This 5 part video course is a step-by-step guide in how to establish and setup a team of remote workers. This course is for anyone who can answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you struggled to find a virtual assistant?
- Desperately need to outsource some work?
- Missing important skills needed to expand your business?
- Have no idea how to get started?
If so, then you need to join this FREE course.
You will discover how to:
- Overcome the challenges of finding, hiring and inducting overseas employees
- Create the team culture you need to work towards success
- Avoid the challenges of communication problems
- Create a relationship of trust between yourself and remote workers
- The systems you need to use to get started and effective
Uncover all the secrets to establishing an effective remote team of outsourced workers with this 5 part video course by Adam Michael from Multiply-Yourself.
Included in this course, is a free copy of 'How To Outsource Without Losing Your Mind'. - a 29 page getting started eBook, normally sold for $17.
Learn from Scratch to Beginner Strumming Patterns for Guitar - Guitar Strumming - Step By Step Instruction - Strumming
About the instructors
- 4.37 Calificación
- 13767 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
My name is Adam and I have been doing business online for over a decade. From internet marketing, web development, eBay and online media – I’ve done it all.
A few years ago, out of frustration and feeling overworked, I began the journey of building a remote, outsourced team. You can read my story and how I started in my eBook – ‘How To Outsource Without Losing Your Mind’.
Today, I operate my business with a large team of full-time workers. We all live in different parts of the globe but work together online daily.
I live in Australia on the east coast with my wife and children. I will be honest, I still work long days and lots of hours. Maybe one day I’ll enjoy the 4 hour work week, but for the moment I am addicted to the adrenaline rush of being an entrepreneur online.
So far so good. I've received information that I hadn't expected. Thanks, Adam
Pretty good course about learning to outsource. I like that this was free since there was not a lot of information, but there was a nice pdf book at the end. I had hoped for more videos.
The instructor needs to provide more slide presentations.
so far so good
Clear speaking voice. Very useful outline of how to proceed.