- Navigating Maya 2017 - The Interface and Viewports
- Using the Maya 2017 Interface
- Creating a new Maya project structure
- Saving scene files and file types
- Viewports inside Maya 2017
- Creating objects in Maya - A node based system
- Components of Objects inside Maya 2017
- Accessing objects in your Maya scene
- Creating Groups and Parent Child relationships
- Using the Maya Hotbox and Context menus
Welcome to Getting into Maya 2017
A course that's designed to educate students from level 2 and 3 into the world of 3D computer graphics.
We will be using Autodesk's Maya 2017 program and we aim to help bring you up to speed as quickly as possible and After you have completed this course you should begin to practise making some simple scenes of your own before moving on to the specialised lessons.
At 3D Animation Mentor we know what you will need to do to complete your courses taking our experience of delivering course material from the classroom and putting it at your fingertips.
This course will help you to navigate the software interface, set up new projects, use the viewports and panel windows, get into the objects and how they are made finally helping you to begin organising scene files and preparing for your first 3D content
Learn How to Produce 360° (3D) Video Content Like the Pros and Become a Virtual Reality Expert
About the instructors
- 3.98 Calificación
- 14289 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
I have served the VFX and Games industry for 20+ years, the later part as an educator at FE level in the UK. I want to prepare the next generation for work in the Games and VFX industry by sharing my thoughts and processes I have successfully used as well as introducing new and efficient workflows from other artists.
volume was extremely low, other than that good series
There's a lot to learn.