- What is GIT?
- GIT Concepts
- GIT Initialization
- Local Changes with GIT
- GIT Update and Publish
- GIT Branches and Tags
- GIT Merging
- GIT History
- GIT Undo
- GIT Quiz
- Practice Exercise
Why this course? Be it developer or tester or system administrators, all has to access a version control system for day to day development activity in software development and delivery.
1. This course is a mini of version control system and its process using GIT as a fundamental tool.
2. It talks less theory and more action.
3. Simple explanations are given for different concepts of Git.
4. The lectures are created in step by step fashion and in short format.
5. With small examples of different git concepts.
6. This course is also compiled, keeping in mind that any naive user can use git tool.
An Beginners Guide to Wordpress From Start to Finish
Learn everything there is to know about solving Pair of Linear Equations in two variables.
About the instructors
- 3.53 Calificación
- 10457 Estudiantes
- 5 Cursos
Software Engineer and Technolgy Enthusiast
Hi! I'm Jayant. I have a degree in Communication Engineering and more than decades of experience in working IT and ITes.
After working over a decades in the IT industries, I learned that whatever the technology changes, still the basics remains same, like operating system. So I started teaching this in a simplest possible way. I'm passionate about teaching things from basic about different technologies.
Sign up to my course and join me in this amazing adventure today. I will be there to help you in this journey.
it is simple and clear
Good course just had a hard time understanding the instructor at times.