Welcome to Southern California Seminary's free online courses: Seminary for Everyone
College Student Edition | God Loves You Even When You Don’t Love Him | How to refocus on God in times of uncertainty and crisis
From the series God Loves You: He Always Has, and He Always Will.
In this course Dr. Jeremiah shares his heart and God's Word about the extravagant love of God regardless of whether we love Him or not as described in Jesus’ story of the Prodigal Son.
The story of the Prodigal Son may be Jesus’ best-known parable. In truth, it not so much about a selfish son who found forgiveness as it is about a loving father who loved each of his two sons equally. One son knew he was a sinner, the other didn’t. Yet the father extended his love to both.
Section 1 – God Loves You Even When You Don't Love Him - The Parable of the Prodigal Son/Father”
1. Introduction to the Magnitude of the Father's Love
2. Description to the Magnitude of the Father's Love
3. Celebration to the Magnitude of the Father's Love
4. Application to the Magnitude of the Father's Love
5. Conclusion to the Magnitude of the Father's Love
6. Dramatization of the Magnitude of the Father's Love Retold
Dr. David Jeremiah, Chancellor of Southern California Seminary, is among the most well-known Bible teachers in the world. His popular radio and television Bible-teaching program, Turning Point, is broadcast internationally on more than 2,200 stations. A New York Times best-selling author and Gold Medallion winner, he has written more than 50 books, including God Loves You--He Always Has, He Always Will.