Creativity is not a divine gift conceded only to a few. It is a heritage of everyone, but people lose their creative potential through life due to many different reasons.
But don’t worry, it can be turned around! With the combination of knowledge, tools, exercises and tasks, it is possible to bring back to life the creativity inside you!
For this reason, this course presents all the stages of the creative process and, for each phase, it teaches a collection of tools and techniques which aim to stimulate and guide creativity!
In total, you will learn more than THIRTY tools and techniques which stimulate the creative process! They come from different areas and are not restricted only to the famous Brainstorming and Mind Maps.
Of course, such tools are also explained in the course, but you will learn many others to support creativity, which will help you think outside the box and have original ideas!
To make your life easier, all these tools are accompanied by support materials that were developed exclusively for this course and that can be downloaded and printed in order to be used where and when you need them!
In this course, you will learn:
- Ways to identify opportunities and have ideias, through tools such as Convergence Map, Behavioral Tendencies Map, Popular Media Scanning, amongst others;
- Forms to cllect data that relate directly or indirectly to your idea, like Eras Map, Types of Innovation Evaluation, Sociocultural Scanning, etc;
- Tips to incubate your idea with the development of activities and challenges, based on Creative Idleness;
- Many practices to warm up you ideas, such as Tool 635, Scamper, 4 Types of Brainstorming, Mind Map, Wordcloud, amongst others;
- Practices to illuminate and evalate your ideas, like Stakeholder Evaluation, 6 Hats, Role Playing Game and Attributes Evaluation, etc.;
- Ways to elaborate your idea through Moodboaboards, Canvas, Storyboard, 5W1H, and others;
- And, finally, you will get to know tools to evaluate your idea with potential users, partners and in the market.