- Introduction to Peak Performance
- Course Outline
- The E Compass
- Part 1 Sneak Peak Vision
- Part 3 Sneak Peak Relationship Management
- Interview with Peak Performer Bill McCloskey
- Sign up for Part 1
This is an introductory overview of our full course How to be a High Performance Insurance Broker.
How to be a High Performance Insurance Broker was designed for insurance agency principals and brokers to show you the exact steps to creating your practice precisely the way you want it to be. The course was designed to help you unlock all of the potential that you and your practice possess. This is the complete guide for insurance agency principals who want to maximize revenue, maximize profit, and enjoy their practice more, while not adding more hours to their work week. It has come out of the culmination of 11 years of working directly with agency principals on development and peak performance.
Here's what's covered in our full course
Part One – Vision and Strengths
In part 1, you will understand the importance of having a solid and compelling vision. You’ll learn why vision is the vital piece to begin reaching your highest levels of achievement. You’ll understand what vision is NOT and why most people fail to achieve their vision. And you’ll go through an exercise that will help you clarify your own vision. You’ll also learn why focusing on our signature strengths vs. working on our perceived “weaknesses” is a more effective way to be a peak performer.
Goals and Objectives:
- Understand the importance of having a vision
- Creating and clarifying your own personal and professional vision
- Dispel myths about vision
- Understand the importance of your signature strengths
- Identifying what your signature strengths are
- Using your strengths to reach your highest levels of achievement
Part Two – Talent, Skill, Confidence, Mind Management, and Resilience
In part 2, you will learn why self confidence is the single greatest predictor of success and how self confidence is developed. You will also learn how talent, skill, and self confidence all work in conjunction and in an endless “loop” to propel you to higher levels of performance. You’ll also learn why proper mind management plays the greatest role in your behaviors and outcomes and why, as we say, if you manage your mind, you manage your destiny. Finally, you’ll learn why resilience is necessary to reach your highest levels of performance and how to develop more of it.
Goals and Objectives:
- Describe the real meaning of self confidence, why it’s important, and how to develop it
- Understand what is meant by talent, skill, and self confidence
- Understand how all 3 work together continually in peak performers
- Understand the role mind management plays in our outcomes
- Have several methods for practicing mind management
- Understand the importance of having the characteristic of resilience
- How to develop more resilience and mental toughness
- Understand why mind management is the greatest determinant of success
Part Three – Relationship Management, Relationships with Yourself and Others
In part 3, you will examine your relationship with both yourself and others. You’ll understand why having a good working relationship with yourself is necessary before you can have solid relationships with others. You will learn how managing the relationships with others can be the best sales skill you ever learn. You’ll also understand the different styles of communication and the most effective communication style in relationship management. You’ll learn why relationship management is so important to being a high performance insurance practice.
Goals and Objectives:
- To understand and improve the relationship with yourself
- Understand how the relationship with yourself effects the relationships with others
- Understand how to use the relationships with others as a valuable sales tool
- To learn the different types of communication and what type of communicator you are
- To understand the most effective style of communication and how to develop and utilize it
Part Four – The plan, Goals, and Counsel
In part 4 “If it doesn’t get measured, it doesn’t exist”. In this course, you’ll learn the importance of accountability and keeping score. You’ll understand the importance of having a plan, goals, and behaviors and why they are necessary to be a high performance broker. You’ll see how goals play a role in our vision and the importance of proper goals setting. We’ll also uncover some myths around goal setting. You’ll also learn the importance of having good outside counsel if you want to perform at your highest level. Whether it’s a coach or a peer advisory board, solid outside counsel can become the most effective tool for problem solving and proactive solutions.
Goals and Objectives:
- To learn effective goal setting
- To outline the goals and tasks to reach your vision
- To create the plan that will make you a peak performer
- To understand the value of outside, unbiased counsel
- To wrap up all of the concepts we’ve discussed into your plan going forward
Do not let anything hold you back. Ever wanted to fly something really BIG?
Understanding color tones can help you make interesting drawings
Michael and Maria Keiser are the co-owners The Entrepreneur Circle, LLC , co-creators of How to be a High Performance Insurance Broker …The Step by Step Guide to turn your Insurance Practice into a High Revenue generating Machine”(peak performance training class), and authors. The Entrepreneur Circle is a confidential forum for entrepreneurs to embrace their most intimate, personal and professional issues, which in turn provides them the capacity to execute their plans. After coaching hundreds of business owners and carefully studying peak performance, they created How to be a High Performance Insurance Broker , a four part course devoted to teaching people how to think, talk and behave like a peak performer.
The Keisers have been business owners since 1997 and use their business knowledge and experience to assist their clients in building profitable and valuable companies.
Prior to The Entrepreneur Circle, Maria was the COO for American Mobile Scan, a company that provided on-site bone density testing, and General Manager/ Event Coordinator for All-in-One.
In 2007 Maria was recognized as a 40 Under Forty by The Hartford Business Journal. Maria’s hobbies include tap dancing and reading.
In 2013 Mike and Maria Published “Your Practice by Design…A Step by Step guide to being a High Performance Insurance Broker”
Prior to The Entrepreneur Circle, Mike was the Founder and President of American Mobile Scan, a company that provided on-site bone density testing to physicians and hospitals.
Mike is a combat veteran of the Gulf War, where he served with a forward surgical team in Iraq.
Mike is also a life long drummer and fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers.
They live in Manchester, CT with their two children.