- Introduction - How to Improve Memory
- Chapter 1 - Step 1: Regular Mental Workout
- Chapter 2 - Step 2: Regular Physical Workout
- Chapter 3 - Step 3: Adequate Rest and Sleep
- Chapter 4 - Step 4: Keep Stress in Check
- Chapter 5 - Step 5: Check Your Diet
- Chapter 6 - Step 6: Memorization Techniques
- Chapter 7 - Step 7: Mnemonic Devices
- Conclusion - How to Improve Memory
Have you ever been in that awkward situation where you met someone so familiar, and who knew you by name, and you just couldn’t recall their name?
If yes, then this 7-step guide is for you! Not only is memory improvement and preservation vital for success, but it is also important for survival.
YOU WILL LEARN:
• Methods of exercising your mind while going about your everyday life.
• Physical exercises that are good for your mind and memory.
• Sleep and rest habits that are good for you and those that are not.
• How and what to eat in order to remember.
• How to contain stress so as not to affect your cognitive skills.
• Helpful memorization techniques to apply.
• Some mnemonics, their examples, and how to use them.
It is clear from what is contained within that this guide takes a whole-rounded approach with regard to memory sharpening.
Don’t let memory lapses hold you back in your journey towards success. Begin your journey towards achieving the status of possessing a photographic memory!
Build a 6 Page Website For Your Live Webcast Page, Blog Page, Contact Us, Podcast Page, Home Page, and Small Groups Page
Create Your Own Online Store With No Experience Necessary - Step-by-Step Tutorial From a Top Rated Instructor
Shoot past the competition by strengthening a muscle that few others are working on!
About the instructors
- 3.34 Calificación
- 2656 Estudiantes
- 6 Cursos
Brain Training Teacher
Andrew Kayson is the teacher of the "Brain Training" course series. He was formerly a literary agent with Curtis Black Ltd. and writes a popular blog on Brain Training. Andrew turned to teaching several years ago to fulfil his life dream of educating students on the topic of Brain Training. He lives in New York City, New York.
yes its meets my expectation
I Love This :D