- Introduction to How To Setup Web Hosting with cPanel
- How to Choose a Great Domain Name
- Activity: Brainstorm Domain Names
- Domain Names
- Signing Up For and Setting Up Your Web Hosting Account
- The Key Things To Know in cPanel
- The Famous One-click Wordpress Installation
- How To Install and Use Filezilla / FTP to Upload Files and Backup Your Site
- Congratulations and Bonuses!
As a website investor I have owned and setup web hosting for literally hundreds of websites. In this course, the focus is on the end result. You will go through a fast, straightforward process to choose a new domain (website name), get the domain setup on a web hosting account and learn the basics of web hosting that you will need to know to operate your site. (Oh, and we’ll install WordPress!)
- It will be fast and efficient
- It will be a high quality web hosting provider
- It will be cost effective
- What you learn will apply to any future websites you may buy or create
So what exactly will you learn?
- The do’s and don’ts in choosing a domain name
- The best tool for brainstorming names and finding whether they are available
- How to setup web hosting
- How to associate the domain with the web host
- How to setup an email account for the web site
- How to install WordPress with the famous 1-click installation
- How to install Filezilla FTP software and use it
- And much more…
Is This For You?
That depends. This is for beginners. If you haven’t setup web hosting or purchased a domain before, this is probably the best place to start.
If you don’t have an idea for a website in mind yet, and want to learn the process before you commit, this is also for you.
If that’s not you, check out my other courses!
If it is you, I’ll see you in Module 1.
Aprende las herramientas necesarias para enviar emails con PHP y comprobar que tu código funciona correctamente.
About the instructors
- 4.09 Calificación
- 48318 Estudiantes
- 3 Cursos
Jeff Hunt invests in and operates online businesses. He is the author of "The Website Investor: The Guide To Buying An Online Website Business For Passive Income". He is also the author of the beginner guides for Buying and Selling Web Businesses published on Flippa, the world's biggest marketplace for websites.
Jeff has owned more than 300 income producing websites and earns his living from his online portfolio. His websites receive more than 3 million pageviews per month.
Jeff is an expert at advertising monetization, having earned hundreds of thousands of dollars from Google Adsense alone.
Before becoming a Shark in the online business market, Jeff was a Project Executive at IBM where he managed 8 and 9 figure outsourcing services deals.
Today Jeff enjoys capitalizing on internet opportunities and helping others to do the same.
Established internet income sources provide the time flexibility for Jeff to teach and coach his colleagues, as well as to invest time in ministry and family.
It covered a lot of areas most other courses skip over. A basic overview in plain English of setting up your own website using bluehost. Excellent.
Simple and easy to understand... keep up the good work!
This course is very easy to understand And i learn many things from this lectures like cPanel , WordPress ,etc.
Very basic but good