- A Simple Strategy To Beat Bank Returns
- Understand Where To Invest
- Alternative Ideas To Invest - Instead Of Going To A Financial Advisor
- What Does It Really Mean ?
- Trade Like A Professional - Increase Your Buying Power And Profits
The video centers around a simple example where about $370 was made on an investment of $14,000 in under three months. I go through the theory behind how to do it and also use ThinkOrSwim to show how to do it yourself. No experience needed and you do not need to look at expensive financial advisers to help you with it.
You can do it yourself with as low as $1000 and ideal for those who do not have much experience or know-how.
Watch four dogs learn how to walk on a treadmill for the first time!
Learn how to use Google Analytics to gain actionable insights and make metric-driven business decisions.
Offering a step by step, profound guide to help you create a cozy happiness centred life. Less stress, more enjoyment.
Test your CompTIA Network+ N10-007 knowledge with 90+ practice questions and IPv4 addressing review with help if needed.
About the instructors
- 3.81 Calificación
- 6621 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Stock And Options Trader
I am a software engineer and a professional options trader. I try to create a small edge in trading and capitalize on it over several trades.
• My trading strategy involves selling options on highly liquid products.
• I use specific technical indicators and market generated information , rather than the hyped news cycle to tailor the most optimal entries and exit for a given position.
• I incorporate several trading strategies based on where the market volatility is and it could be Vertical Spreads, Diagonals, Iron Condors, Calendars,Straddles, Strangles, Iron Fly, Covered Calls etc.
• I have sound money management rules that determine the sizing of every Entry and manage potential losses .
Good income generating strategies discussed in this video
I was looking for trading techniques of NSE. Anyway it is a good learning
Great course for the beginning hands on investor.