- A Simple Strategy To Beat Bank Returns
- Understand Where To Invest
- Alternative Ideas To Invest - Instead Of Going To A Financial Advisor
- What Does It Really Mean ?
- Trade Like A Professional - Increase Your Buying Power And Profits
The video centers around a simple example where about $370 was made on an investment of $14,000 in under three months. I go through the theory behind how to do it and also use ThinkOrSwim to show how to do it yourself. No experience needed and you do not need to look at expensive financial advisers to help you with it.
You can do it yourself with as low as $1000 and ideal for those who do not have much experience or know-how.
Impress your family and friends with your own iOS & Android mobile game in this Game Development Course for Beginners!
About the instructors
- 4.02 Calificación
- 6426 Estudiantes
- 2 Cursos
Stock And Options Trader
I am a software engineer and a professional options trader. I try to create a small edge in trading and capitalize on it over several trades.
• My trading strategy involves selling options on highly liquid products.
• I use specific technical indicators and market generated information , rather than the hyped news cycle to tailor the most optimal entries and exit for a given position.
• I incorporate several trading strategies based on where the market volatility is and it could be Vertical Spreads, Diagonals, Iron Condors, Calendars,Straddles, Strangles, Iron Fly, Covered Calls etc.
• I have sound money management rules that determine the sizing of every Entry and manage potential losses .
I was looking for trading techniques of NSE. Anyway it is a good learning
Great course for the beginning hands on investor.
Not location specific as it is not well applicable in regional market. Additionally concepts are vague in nature and could be delved upon with some hands on.