- Speaking Fluency
- Writing part 2, Advantages and Disadvantages
- Writing part 2, Agree and Disagree
- Speaking, Asking for clarification
- Speaking, Asking for help
- Writing part 1, The BIG picture
- Using cliches
- Using cohesive devices
- Writing part 1, Describing trends up and down
- Writing part 1, Decsribing trends, flat and fluctuate
- Wrting part 2, Discussion type question
- Writing part 1, The dreaded diagram
- Writing part 1 & 2, Writing enough words
- Speaking, Giving yourself time
- Writing part 2, Hotly debated topic
- Speaking and Writing, Using idioms
- Speaking part 2, Making notes
- Speaking and Writing, memorising
- Writing part 2, Paragraphing
- Speaking and Writing, Paraphrasing
- Speaking, using past tenses
- Writing part 2, problem & solution type question
- Writing part 1, quantity expressions
- Speaking, talking at length
- Speaking, Chunking
- Speaking part 3, Conversation
- Writing Part 2 , topic sentences
- Writing part 2, Two part type question
- Speaking, talking around the subject
- Writing part 1, Describing the data
We only use former IELTS examiners in our courses. Here we have some top tips for you for your speaking, writing part 1 and writing part 2. There is a lot of advice to avoid the problems many IELTS students have and some tips to make the most of what you know to reach a higher IELTS band. And the best thing is it's free so you can see all the lessons and tell your friends too. I hope you enjoy these lessons as much as we enjoyed making them. Good luck with your IELTS test!
The Only Course You Need Before You Begin Learning Flutter & Dart! Can It Lead To A Career For You?
About the instructors
- 4.14 Calificación
- 18621 Estudiantes
- 5 Cursos
The voice of many English language listening tests
Over 9,000 students have taken my online courses with great success.
A former Cambridge International Examinations examiner (IELTS, FCE & PET), Sian has used her standard British accent to voice many university and high school level English listening tests, coursebooks and pronunciation CDs. Her voice is heard by over 12 million test-takers per year.
She has worked as an English teacher, teacher trainer and head of English departments in schools across the world for over 25 years. She is a famous teacher in China and now reaching across the world to use her experience to help students in other countries.
She has a master's degree in online education and currently lives in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Her lessons are clear, easy to understand and suitable for beginners to advanced students. She welcomes you to join one of her free and paid classes.
Good match. I was able to identify the small bits examiners look out for.